At the core of every Crēdo Cube™, is the patented Thermal Isolation Chamber System (TIC) — precision-formed, interconnected panels specifically formulated and encapsulating Phase Change Material (PCM) that surrounds and isolates the payload from temperature excursion with a tight, protective thermal seal for a predetermined temperature range and duration. Vacuum Insulation Panels form a continuous barrier on all six sides of the container — between the TIC™ System and the outer Crēdo shipper eliminating possible hot or cold pockets or the need for ice, dry ice or gel packs.
Originally designed for the extreme conditions of the battlefield, our patented, award-winning Golden Hour Technology™ provides superior thermal protection for high value temperature-sensitive payloads between 2 and 96 litres, from -50ºC to 25°C for up to seven days. This technology provides secure and safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissues, biologics, diagnostics and blood supplies for up to 168 hours of continuous thermal protection.
This technology not only helps clients reduce costs, payload risk and their carbon footprint, it offers the following advantages :
- Ease of use — quick assembly and inventory storage efficiency
- Single conditioning and simple year-round packout
- Interchangeable components to match specific temperature, size and duration requirements
- Use safe, reusable and non-toxic materials to reduce waste
- Quality construction ensures consistent thermal performance and product longevity
- Extended payload protection during transit or delivery delays
- Lowest cost per use