Peli BioThermal, the global name in temperature controlled packaging solutions, announces the launch of its newly designed website. Located at www.pelibiothermal.com, the new site offers a wide variety of resources to support the worldwide business of its life sciences customers.
“As we evolve Peli BioThermal, we also continue to evolve the ways we serve our customers,” said Adam Tetz, Director of Worldwide Marketing, Peli BioThermal. “Our website is our digital front door and one-stop shop for thermal packaging resources. Updates to tools and enhanced usability ensure users can find the information they need to navigate the complexities of cold chain packaging and logistics.”
The new website’s framework aligns with how Peli BioThermal will evolve its portfolio of offerings, including supporting customers from drug discovery through distribution of commercial products. Top-level navigation helps customers quickly identify solutions that meet their needs:
- Products: Outlines product families for single-use and reusable bulk and parcel shippers and also includes an enhanced product configurator tool that offers the best solution based on user-selected temperature range, payload volume and duration requirements.
- Markets: Offers product solutions based on market segments, as well as insights into the importance of temperature control for each market.
- Rentals: Highlights key features of the Crēdo™ on Demand and Crēdo™ on Reserve rental programs.
- Services: Provides insights into off-the-shelf and custom solutions in engineering and design, asset management, thermal testing and consultation, all offered globally with consistent excellence.
- Resources: Shares information about Peli BioThermal products and services in action, in-depth education on cold chain-related topics and answers to frequently asked questions.
- About Us: Captures company history and the latest news and events.
In the coming weeks, the website will include translations into 6 different languages: French, German, Spanish, Chinese, Korean and Japanese. Visit www.pelibiothermal.com to experience the new site and to learn more about the wide range of Peli BioThermal products and offerings.
Peli BioThermal is a division of Pelican Products, Inc., which is a portfolio company of Behrman Capital, a private equity investment firm based in New York and San Francisco.
About Pelican Products
Pelican Products, Inc. is the global leader in the design and manufacture of high performance protective cases, temperature controlled packaging solutions, advanced portable lighting systems and rugged gear for professionals and outdoor enthusiasts. Their products are used by professionals in the most demanding markets including fire safety, law enforcement, defense / military, aerospace, entertainment, industrial and in numerous outdoor markets. Pelican™ products are designed and built to last a lifetime. The company operates in 25 countries, with 23 international sales offices and twelve manufacturing facilities around the globe. In Europe, the company does business under the name Peli Products, S.LU. and the division which manufactures temperature controlled packaging for the healthcare industry, does business worldwide under the brand Peli BioThermal. For more information, visit www.pelican.com or www.behrmancap.com.
About Peli BioThermal
Peli BioThermal offers the widest range of temperature controlled packaging and service solutions to the global life sciences industry. The company is the recipient of two Queen’s Awards for Enterprise: International Trade in 2018 and Innovation in 2017. The company’s products ensure that delicate biological materials arrive intact and effective, despite exterior environments. Peli BioThermal is dedicated to developing innovative products designed to fulfil the complex needs of the global life sciences industry. The company’s customers benefit from its extensive expertise in ensuring that temperature stability is maintained throughout the distribution chain. The company also offers a complete portfolio of services and software to support end-to-end temperature-controlled packaging asset management. For more information, visit pelibiothermal.com.
All trademarks are registered and/or unregistered trademarks of Pelican Products Inc., its parent, subsidiaries and/or affiliates.