Peli BioThermal will be showcasing a range of innovative thermal shippers at the forthcoming PDA Europe Pharmaceutical Cold & Supply Chain Logistics.Peli BioThermal, who specialise in the design and manufacturing of temperature-controlled packaging serving the life sciences and pharmaceuticals industry, will be exhibiting at stand number 5 at the event, hosted by the Parental Drug Association, which takes place in Amsterdam on October 11th – 12th.
At the two day event Peli BioThermal will be showcasing their industry leading supply chain services and parcel shipper solutions including:
• Chronos™ Advance and Chronos™ Express, a range of high performance single-use shipping systems, utilising advanced insulation and phase change materials
• Crēdo™ Cube a reusable thermal shipper that protects payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
Paul Terry, Peli BioThermal’s Director of Sales EMEA, said: “We are thrilled to be exhibiting at the PDA Europe event. “This is a key industry conference for Peli BioThermal and provides the ideal opportunity to showcase our parcel shippers, and introduce new members of the team involved with our expanding European operations.”J
oining the team of experts from the Peli BioThermal team will be Roland Haustein, Peli BioThermal’s new Business Development Manager for the DACH (Germany, Austria, Switzerland) region.The team will be on hand to present a selection of parcel shipper solutions from their award-winning suite of thermal packaging utilised for the safe transportation of pharmaceuticals, including clinical trials.
They will also be informing delegates about the company’s comprehensive range of bulk shipper products including the Crēdo™ on Demand rental program.
PDA Europe 2016, which is being staged at Novotel Amsterdam Schiphol Airport, brings together a range of Industry specialists and expert service-providers. A range of industry issues will be the focus of the conference including GDP compliance, transport risk mitigation, supply chain security, temperature control and developments in airfreight.
The systems and services being exhibited are part of Peli BioThermal’s full suite of products and services which offer longevity, reusability and sustainability to provide the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissue, diagnostics/clinical trials, vaccines and blood samples.
• Sherpa Systems™ - robust, off the shelf, cost effective, pre-qualified, temperature controlled packaging solutions
• Crēdo Duracube™ and Crēdo™ PROMED – reusable thermal shippers that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
• Crēdo Xtreme™ - a full and half pallet (durable hard shell) of the Crēdo Cube which holds 406 and 806 litres and offers the same industry-leading temperature control duration
• Crēdo™ Cargo - new reusable, pallet-accepting bulk shipper utilising PCM coolants with a volume of 1900L and consistent temperature stability in excess of 140 hours (ISTA 7)
• Crēdo ProEnvision™ - next generation asset management software
• Crēdo™ on Demand – high performance, flexible rental program for temperature controlled pallet shippers
Visit the Peli BioThermal at stand number 5 at PDA Europe Pharmaceutical Cold & Supply Chain Logistics or visit www.pelibiothermal.com to learn more about the wide range of Peli BioThermal products and global network of service centers.