Recently we concluded our 2021 webinar series. InnovationShare, launched in March 2021, focuses on best practices in clinical and commercial supply chain management.
A new series of InnovationShare speakers and topics are planned for 2022, and we will continue to offer the courses for free as a way to share best practices and education with the cold chain industry. In the meantime, all seven 2021 webinars are available on demand through our website. Sessions include:
- Part 1: Outline and Justification for the QT Methodology
- Part 2: A worked example of the methodology
- GDP Update - The Importance of Self Auditing
- Analysis of shipper performance using performance curves
- Points to consider when selecting or creating thermal lane profiles
- Clinical Trial Regulation (CTR) and the role of clinical supply chain transparency
- Using AI to Predict Ambient Temperature Throughout a Pharmaceutical Shipping Lane
Take time during the last few weeks of December to focus on learning!