Reusable pallet shippers
Our high performance, extremely durable and reusable, passive temperature-controlled pallet shipper range includes our rental only Crēdo Cargo, our innovative pallet shipper for volumes up to 1710L, as well as our Crēdo Xtreme, which is available in half and full pallet sizes. Peli BioThermal’s patented technology provides a cost effective temperature-controlled performer that ensures secure transport of high value pharmaceutical/biotech products qualified to maintain the required temperature range for up to 120+ hours. Easy to use pre-conditioning method provides significant return on investment with less labour costs, greater volumetric payload size and reduced risk of payload excursions. Both models are available to rent via our Crēdo on Demand rental program.
- Crēdo™ innovative modular design, offers a full-stack pallet system that easily converts to a half pallet for maximum flexibility of payload volume and freight efficiency. The added convenience of four-sided forklift accessibility, provides ease of loading and warehouse storage logistics. Attached tie-down strap system allows for quick loading and unloading.
- Hibernation feature activates if the shipper is delayed and placed into cold storage during transit. The Crēdo Xtreme™ shipper will not only continue to protect the payload from thermal excursions, but the performance time will be recharged and extended to its maximum original duration. This is due to the innovative design incorporated into Crēdo passive shippers.
- High performance, extended passive thermal shipping duration capabilities without bulky, messy gel/ice packs or dry ice.
- No electricity, dry ice or batteries are required, providing more transportation choices and alleviating payload excursion risk due to power failure.
- Multiple temperature ranges (frozen, refrigerated and controlled room temperature) with Pelican BioThermal’s patented, interchangeable, easy pack out TIC™ system with PCM (phase change material).