The Peli BioThermal team will exhibit at Clinical Trial Supply Europe being held in Barcelona, Spain on March 15- 16 2017.The conference, which brings together Industry specialists, leading service-providers and senior level decision makers from pharmaceutical and biotech companies, provides a collaborative platform for clinical supply professionals to discuss the latest industry issues while developing strategies to improve efficiency across clinical supply chains
Peli BioThermal will be exhibiting their range of innovative thermal solutions, including its newly launched pallet shipper system, Crēdo TM Cargo. Showcasing a selection of high performance products, Peli BioThermal will demonstrate how it provides reliable, robust shipping solutions, expertly engineered to deal with the demands and rigours of global pharmaceutical transportation. Peli BioThermal will exhibit temperature-controlled shippers designed for the demands of the clinical trial supply sector, which increasingly relies on high performing solutions to safely transport pharmaceutical payloads worldwide.
During a speaker presentation at the conference, Peli BioThermal will share knowledge and insight on best practice to mitigate supply chain risks alongside advice on the latest temperature-controlled packaging innovations available to the clinical trial sector and life sciences industry.
Paul Terry, Peli BioThermal’s Director of Sales EMEA, said: “We look forward to showcasing our latest shipper solutions at Clinical Trial Supply Europe in Barcelona.“As well as exhibiting our innovative shippers we will be advising delegates about how critical it is to ensure supply chain compliance by utilising reliable, robust solutions to mitigate risks.“This event is an important conference for us within Europe where we will be able to share our knowledge and extensive experience within the clinical trial supply industry, which is an area of significant growth for us.”Key Peli BioThermal experts will be on hand to present a selection of parcel shipper solutions from its award-winning suite of thermal packaging utilised for the safe transportation of pharmaceuticals, including clinical trials.
At the two day event Peli BioThermal will be showcasing their industry leading supply chain services and solutions including
• Chronos™ Advance and Chronos™ Express, a range of high performance single-use shipping systems, utilising advanced insulation and phase change materials.
• Crēdo™ Cube a reusable thermal shipper that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper.• Crēdo™ Cargo - new reusable, pallet-accepting bulk shipper utilising PCM coolants with a volume of 1856L and consistent temperature stability in excess of 120 hours, performance tested to ISTA 7D
• CoolPall™ Vertos - a high performance single-use bulk freight forwarding solution designed as a flat pack, easily assembled product.
The systems and services being exhibited are part of Peli BioThermal’s range of products and services which offer longevity, reusability and sustainability to provide the safe transport of pharmaceuticals, tissue, diagnostics/clinical trials, vaccines and blood samples.
• Sherpa Systems™ - robust, off the shelf, cost effective, pre-qualified, temperature controlled packaging solutions
• Crēdo Duracube™ and Crēdo™ PROMED – reusable thermal shippers that protect payload contents at defined temperatures longer than any other passive thermal shipper
• Crēdo Xtreme™ - a full and half pallet (durable hard shell) of the Crēdo Cube which holds 406 and 806 litres and offers the same industry-leading temperature control duration
• Crēdo ProEnvision™ - next generation asset management software
• Crēdo™ on Demand – high performance, flexible rental program for temperature controlled pallet shippers
To learn more about the wide range of Peli BioThermal products and global network of service centers visit www.pelibiothermal.com